Friday, April 06, 2007

Away We Go

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

In a few hours (yes, a few hours), we'll be getting up to head to Metro Airport. We are flying down to South Carolina with GnGT. We'll be staying in Edisto until next Saturday.

I'm taking my notebook, and my goal is to blog each day, but depending on the network connection I get down there, that may or may not happen.

Before we go, I thought I should get our memory card cleared off. So, here are the photos that were hiding out there. It was spirit week at Jake's day care, so some photos show him wearing his Tiger's outfit for opening day. Others show him wearing a cute MSU getup for "hat day".

1 comment:

Life on Waterfall Road w/ The Anderson's said...

What I didn't mention before is any bond money or 529 contributions we make are only valid if he attends U of M