Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Excited for Alias

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

Jake and mom are doing very well at home. Jake has been getting plenty of rest and plenty to eat and is very much looking forward to the return of Alias tonight! He thought he would study the DVDs to get a gist for what would be going on tonight. I tried to tell him that anything he could learn likely wouldn't matter since Alias has nearly as many plot twists as Lost, but would he listen?

Jacob is getting all of his feedings straight from Michele now. The pump sits lonely in the corner. He seems to be getting good amounts as he's still going 2 to 3 hours between feedings.

We're starting to get into a rhythm. Michele handles all the late evening stuff, everything while I'm at work, and some of the stuff when I get home. It leaves me to just hold my son and spend some quality time with him. I do manage to get a few diaper changes in a day, but Michele is the one really busting her tail.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, You do such a good job with the blog. I check it each night in hopes of finding an update. Thanks for keeping us 'in the loop'.

Michele, We'll certainly miss you tomorrow at lunch! We'll think of you and picture you busy at home with your baby boy. So glad Jake is doing so well and adjusting to being home!

Take Care!
Anna

Anonymous said...

So, tell us if he liked Alias? Glad to hear that you and Michele are getting into a rhythm... that must feel good! Thanks for keeping us updated! He looks like a cutie!

Enjoy,
Patty!

Anonymous said...

Jake seems to be getting cuter by the day. But, I have to say that Mom looks great! Are you sure you just had a baby a month ago?

Anonymous said...

We were so happy to hear that little Jake is home and doing well with Mommy and Daddy! It's certainly the best Easter gift we can think of! Fondly, The Meders

Anonymous said...

I thought that I was the only Alias fan out there! I was anxiously waiting the return of the show and I happy to hear that Jake has already been exposed to the excitement.

All kidding aside...I love these blog updates. The blog was a great idea and I am so happy that everything is going smoothly, just like we all knew that it would. All the prayers were answered. Both Jake and Michele look great!

Love, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake,

From what your Mom tells me, you have a hard time staying awake much more than an hour at a time. So you probably weren't able to watch the entire Ailas season premire last Wednesday. But don't worry. Your Dad and I are well versed in all things Alias and will fill you in.

Love,
Aunt Jen