Saturday, April 22, 2006

1 Month Old

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

Jacob is already 1 month old! Of course, he shouldn't have been born for about two more weeks, but whatayagonnado? There are a TON of 1 month photos in our album, since a lot were cute, and we couldn't decide on just one (or two). Clicking on the photo above should take you right to the latest photos from April. The frame he is posing with was created by his Aunt Lynette (Nez).

Michele will be taking Jacob to the doctor again on Monday just to get a quick check on his weight. Now that he is getting all of his meals through breastfeeding, they want to make sure he is not losing any weight. He seems to be content most of the time, so we think things are going fine. After that, barring any incidents, he doesn't have to see another healthcare worker until he's 2 months old.

Grandma and Grandpa T put up a few more photos that can be viewed here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 1 month pic's! I do have to say I'm disappointed though because I look almost as forward to reading Matthew's captions as seeing my beautiful Grandson. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.