Thursday, November 23, 2006

8 Months... proof

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

Jake wasn't in much of a picture taking mood yesterday, but he cooperated for a bit this morning. When he's sick, his patience seems to lean more towards mine rather than Michele's.

When we went to feed him his breakfast, he looked TOO cute in one of the bibs Meme gave him that we decided to push our luck and squeeze a few more pictures in. You can find those here.

We'll be headed up to Grand Blanc shortly to spend Thanksgiving with the Anderson side of the family. Hopefully the Lions will start our day out right and give us something additional to be thankful for.

We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the blog and it didn't boot me out. My nephew is the cutest in the world...other than Alison of course. Florida is great but I miss you guys so much. I didn't think it would hit me this soon but with the holidays it really is hitting me hard. I love you and miss you. Please give Jake lots of kisses from me. And get lots of pics of him and Alison on Christmas...preferably one of them together. I love you