Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy 4th!

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

OK, so this post is a few days late, but at least I got it out before we left for vacation. Tomorrow we're heading over to Lake Michigan for our annual Trosko vacation to Shelby, MI.

We got to hang out with Mark and Kelly and some of their friends during their 4th of July barbecue. Jake had fun showing off for all the new people. Mark and I dominated in bean bag toss (corn hole). Then, Jake got tired and we got to leave without eating.

Michele spent the rest of the week getting ready for our trip. She did find time on Thursday to make a delicious dinner of baked ziti. We paired it with my new favorite wine, Tres Pinos. We got it at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago, and I'm hoping they still have it when we go back to look for it next time. It's a lot milder than most of the Shiraz wines Michele prefers, but at the same time also seems to have more flavor.

Unless they have expanded the cellular networks, I probably won't be able to post any pictures or updates while we're on vacation. I grabbed two different providers' cards from work just in case, so we'll see. If we don't have connection, I'll be sure to post as soon as I can after we get back on July 14.

In the mean time, after checking out our photos, you can head over here to see MPnA's photos from their vacation to Tennessee.

No comments: