Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Busy 10 Days

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

The past ten days sure have flown by. The first four were consumed with a lot of reading (finished the book... it was great!) along with some golf and Melissa's birthday party.

Last weekend, we met up with a lot of Michele's teacher friends at a wedding for one of their own. Gina, another first grade teacher, got married to Matt Breslin on Saturday. I was working and as such didn't get to see the ceremony, but I heard it was beautiful. I did get to accompany MY beautiful bride to the reception at St. John's in Plymouth. Unfortunately, Michele is still getting over a cold/cough and I was exhausted from all the hours I put in at work, so we had to cut out earlier than we would have liked. From what we heard, the rest of the night was just as nice as the beginning though.

On Sunday, Pete and Teri held a memorial for Pete's mom, so we were all up in Fenton. Again, work got in the way for me, but Michele said the grave-side gathering went very well, and plenty of people turned out for lunch after and helped to remember Vera.

No comments: