Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quick Post

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

We had a couple cute pictures of Jake that I wanted to get uploaded along with a little video that I put together. I recorded him while he was asleep on Wednesday night. I did a little post-production work, and you have the video linked below.

Also, Rescue Me's season premier did NOT disappoint. I think this would be the one show I would choose to watch if I was forced to pick a single series. Good thing I don't have to with our 4 tuner DVR! FYI... if the service is offered in your area and are interested in getting U-verse, let me know since I can get credit for a referral. We are very happy with it thus far.

Lastly, today was Michele's last day teaching first grade. She is slated to move to kindergarten next year. The current kindergarten teacher, sadly, is moving out of state. They are also afraid that first grade attendance is going to be lower next year. I think Michele is ready to enjoy the summer home with Jake before worrying too much about that though (at least after she finishes moving stuff around next week).



No comments: