Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Cheese"

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

If you hear "cheese" in our house, it probably doesn't mean that our little one wants some dairy, but rather that he saw the camera on the counter.

Jake moved up this week from the Transitional Toddler room to the Toddler room at day care. Once again he's the little fish in the pond. Luckily some of the classmates that he's been going to day care with are also in this room so he knows at least a few of the other kids. The teacher, Miss Ericka, said he's doing well at making new friends too. In the new classroom, another big change is they are not strapped in to their chairs at lunch. I'm not sure if it's directly related to the new freedom, or not, but since moving up, he's had fruit ONLY for lunch each day. Eventually, we assume he's going to like to eat like his mom does. We're just really anxious for that day to arrive!

3 comments:

The Meinhardts said...

Matt,
All of a sudden, I'm not seeing any pictures. Therefore, I can't click on a picture to take me to your album. What am I doing wrong? I miss seeing Jake's sweet face!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Rock on !

Anonymous said...

Good post.