Sunday, November 04, 2007

Welcome to November

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

Regardless of how much fun we have traveling locally or far to see friends or family, sometimes it just feels good to stay home. That's what we did this weekend. We still go to see family as my parents and Alison came down to watch the football game on Saturday. We were very excited for a little bit in the fourth quarter, but eventually UM came back and beat the Spartans. Luckily, that pain was dulled on Sunday when the Lions demolished Denver.

Aside from leaf-work, I think I performed the last of the yard work for the season. After I spent a good part of the afternoon finishing that up, while Jake and Michele played outside, Jake pretended to mow the lawn as well. One of us did a pretty good job. You can see his attempt below. (No one bothered to film my work... oh well).

To my fellow Spartan fans, while the football team is now very close to not receiving a bowl bid, at least their hockey team is undefeated in CCHA conference play, and have only lost one other game outside of the conference!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, he's just the cutest thing ever!!! Is it possible for him to get any cuter??

Anonymous said...

Honest to goodness, I was going to say almost the exact same thing that Aunt Nez said!!! He's TOO adorable and his Daddy is awesome with the blog, especially the videos. It makes my day!

Life on Waterfall Road w/ The Anderson's said...

if only his mommy and daddy could dress him in cuter clothing...seems like aunt kelly and uncle mark have some good Christmas ideas now for not only Jake, but Alison as well....