Tuesday, March 20, 2007

365 Days Old

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

Tomorrow is a big day for someone. I have a feeling it's bigger for Michele and I than for Jake, but it is his big day. I wanted to go ahead and get our camera cleared off since I'm guessing we'll take more than our fair share of snapshots tomorrow. We plan on giving Jake a small cupcake and the gifts that we got for him tomorrow. We're hoping that this way, he's not too inundated at his party this weekend.

Speaking of parties, DLCnM and GnGT came over this past weekend to celebrate Teri's birthday. We had some really good ribs, sweet potatoes, salad, and a delicious carrot cake that Lynette made. She is now officially in charge of all future carrot cake occasions. I wonder if Jake's birthday is a carrot cake occasion?! One can only hope.

Unless something goes terribly wrong, expect another update tomorrow when we have photos of a one year old instead of photos of a zero year old.

No comments: