Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day

(Please click on the photo to see more pictures.)

I hope everyone that got hit with snow is dealing with it well. Michele had a snow day today, and after getting stuck trying to pull out onto Middlebelt, I opted to work from home. Jake got to stay home, which meant quality time with Mommy, but it also meant that he missed his Valentine party at daycare. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what happened!

There are quite a few pictures to look through this time. In some you'll see our babyproofing, and others you'll just get to see how cute Jake is!

Also, here are some photos from MPnA.

In geekier news, there is a new feature on Google that is pretty cool that you might want to try out. If you go to Google Local and search for a business, you can now call that business. When I first saw it, I assumed you'd talk through the computer like on many instant messenger clients. It is WAY cooler than that though. When you click on a phone number for a business you need to call, it will ask for your phone number. You type in your phone number, and they call you immediately. Once you answer, they then dial the business. There's no long distance fees since it's an inbound call. I think they are just testing this feature, but it works great any time I've needed to use it. You can read more about the feature here.

No comments: