Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What the ???

It's official... we're moving to Alaska. I thought 103 was bad on Tuesday, but this is what my car read yesterday. It's too bad I had an extra 1000 miles on my car because otherwise the mileage would have truly reflected where I thought I we were.

OK, we're not really moving to Alaska (yet), but we did have a great night with Alex and Deanne, and got to meet their son Logan. In case you haven't checked out their blog, Logan was a preemie as well. It's funny how many of the same traits Logan has that Jake had just a few months ago. The one thing we realized is Jake is a much quieter sleeper now as Logan was making all kinds of noises as he slept peacefully.

In other news, Jacob has now learned to roll over. Here's a picture of him getting really close. If you click on from there, you'll see the few photos we took while visiting the Ferrell's.

No comments: